Yeast culture, Brocacel®
This is one of the most valuable spray dried yeast powders on the market today. Brocacel® is a pure yeast culture made from Saccharomyces Cerevisiae. During the special production process the maximum of metabolic products are secreted, these are vitamins, iso-acids, enzymes and amino acids.
This yeast powder is very rich in vitamin B, microelements, high protein and consists of complete amino acid groups. Being regarded as a very good source of high quality protein and amino acids supplement. It is an excellent feed attractant, promoting immunity, boosting growth, improving digestion. Widely being used as the yeast feedstuff supplement for aquatic animals, livestock and petfood.
Product character: brown very fine powder, characteristic yeast aroma, appr 80%-90% water-soluble, colour may vary from batch to batch
- Strong natural attractant, enhances palatability of aquatic feed
- Excellent natural bonding performance, increases the adhesion of feed
- Improves digestion, gut function and promotes beneficial bacteria growth
- Contains unique yeast cell wall, improves the immunity of aquatic animals, enhances the capability of anti-stress
- Contains pure yeast protein and carbohydrate, possibility to replace some fish meal / whey powder with Brocacel yeast powder.
|Protein ||42% min |
|Energy per 100gr ||430 kcal / 1797 kj|
Dosage direction per kg dry mix:
For use in carpbait: 20-30gr, for special (hook)bait use up to around 50gr.
Amino acids gr/kg
B5 Pantothenic acid
B11 Folic acid
Adds nice nutrients and improves digestability
I use this for improving the digestability of my bait. It also adds vitamins and minerals to your bait. It's water soluble, so it's a win-win product. I use this in all my baits.